Thursday 6 February 2014

Running/Flying Cycle

"...And Ailsa was walking on the water. She was walking, she was running, she was skimming the surface like a seagull...."

I am taking part in Illustration Lab this year, the course is organised by Scottish Booktrust and lead by Vivian French.  It has been a delightful and valuable experience.  I've learned loads about the publishing industry and got to meet Val Brathwaite from Bloomsbury Publishing, Catherine Rayner and even Nick Sharratt!

We were given a task to illustrate an extract from a book. I got really inspired and decided to create a tiny animation on top of my illustration piece. I have created some beautiful textures of the sea and a magical run/fly cycle to add some life to my illustration task.







No comments:

Post a Comment